BLISS (Part 2) BLISS (Part 2)

It's been a long time since I've been to Newgrounds. I'm glad I randomly stopped by to see this flick! Awesome stuff. I found myself saying, "THAT DOG BETTER NOT BE DEAD," at the end. To be honest I don't usually make it to the end of submissions that are as long as yours was, but this was great! I can't wait to see the next part. IF YOU KILL OFF THAT DOG I WILL HUNT YOU DOWN!

The Honey Plot The Honey Plot

This was great! I just wanted to say I loved the little details you added for some extra humor, such as the glass breaking in the shape of the bear's enormous hat, or the fact that the bee keepers were just waiting for the escalator to bring them to the top rather than running up it. Fun stuff!

Interlude Interlude

I have not logged into NG for awhile, but I thought I would this time just to tell you how awesome this was! Keep it up!

Sally's Cats Sally's Cats

Fun!

It really is a fun game! A little repetitive at times, but overall i really liked it! The art style was fantastic and i really like how everything interacted with each other! Awesome physics there. These other reviews are ridiculous... the tutorial explains everything. Maybe they're just retarded?

OH! I really liked the music too! It was a good fit.

Revert to Growth Revert to Growth

Awesome!

A fun game with great graphics, challenging too! I got to level 11 and just couldn't figure it out... :( Oh well. I had a lot of fun, keep it up!

AethosGames responds:

If you are really stuck, theres a walkthrough you can view by pressing the 'g' key or clicking the walkthrough button on the level select screen.

Dragon Boy Dragon Boy

Awesome!

Nice job man! I had a great time playing it! I played it all the way through! Working on hard now... not getting very far... it's... well... hard! Anyway the only thing that I found was that the giants foot couldn't be fed to my dragon! I'd click on the foot then clock on the dragon with the foot attached to my cursor but nothing happen... :( But other than that I had a lot of fun!

Also, I think it might be more fun if it were a bit more gory :) and if the graphics of the characters a bit better, but those are personal choices so I won't take anything off the score for that one. Overall, great game!

Orginail Characters on NG Orginail Characters on NG

awesome!

I really like it! I love when people draw other characters in their own style. One suggestion would be to draw the tank logo in the middle or somewhere, becuase there is no "Newgrounds" thing in the image.