Sally's Cats Sally's Cats

Fun!

It really is a fun game! A little repetitive at times, but overall i really liked it! The art style was fantastic and i really like how everything interacted with each other! Awesome physics there. These other reviews are ridiculous... the tutorial explains everything. Maybe they're just retarded?

OH! I really liked the music too! It was a good fit.

Revert to Growth Revert to Growth

Awesome!

A fun game with great graphics, challenging too! I got to level 11 and just couldn't figure it out... :( Oh well. I had a lot of fun, keep it up!

AethosGames responds:

If you are really stuck, theres a walkthrough you can view by pressing the 'g' key or clicking the walkthrough button on the level select screen.

Dragon Boy Dragon Boy

Awesome!

Nice job man! I had a great time playing it! I played it all the way through! Working on hard now... not getting very far... it's... well... hard! Anyway the only thing that I found was that the giants foot couldn't be fed to my dragon! I'd click on the foot then clock on the dragon with the foot attached to my cursor but nothing happen... :( But other than that I had a lot of fun!

Also, I think it might be more fun if it were a bit more gory :) and if the graphics of the characters a bit better, but those are personal choices so I won't take anything off the score for that one. Overall, great game!

Super Mario 63 Super Mario 63

Awesome!

This game is fantastic, unfortuantly I'm not giving you a 10 becasue the characters and story weren't so original, but the code and mixture of all the mario games are great! Nice work!